About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 26 July 2012

WIP: 30YW Artillery #2

I finished painting them tonight, and took a couple of pics before giving them their Klear/ink coat. A bit later on I'll pop them off the sticks and add them to the gun bases.




And a couple of close-ups to show the extra shading I've done on bare-chested-guy.




I won't get any painting done tomorrow as I've got my second game in the club's FoG medievals competition against Elliot's "Medieval French". Looking at the list, he will mainly have knights and Medium Foot crossbowmen, so I think I may have to revise my army list and adopt a more defensive strategy. I think an "Inspired Commander" may be in order to provide the "invisible aura of protection" from his shooting.

3 comments:

  1. followed, i see many blog like this, nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Please remember you camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work on the crews Tamsin. Good luck for the game.

    ReplyDelete