About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 29 December 2013

Challenge Day 15

I didn't get much work done on the Koreans today, so it will be a push to get them finished before the end of 2013. If I focus solely on them tomorrow and Tuesday I might just get them done in time.




The reason for not doing much on them is that I made a start on my villain bonus theme entry. The figure on its own would have looked good, but I decided that what I really needed was a backdrop for the photos. So I made a start on that and have almost finished - just need to apply a second layer of paint on one item.

5 comments:

  1. Strewth! This level of output is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely output, maybe you need to look at your points LOL

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are, I think, a master of Batch painting. I am always impressed that you can paint so many in one go. I would get bored far to quickly to attempt to work the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thing what Clint said! Seeing them amassed like that is quite staggering - intrigued by the villain too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Gary - if you think my output is inspiring, take a gander at Loki and Kent. Their output puts mine into the shade

    @ Ian - my painting rate will slow down once I get back to work on Thursday and when I switch to doing 28s. I'll see how things go

    @ Clint - no. I'm a mistress of batch painting. I do get bored with the repetition though, particularly on these blighters.

    @ Michael - the villain is finished, but you'll have to wait for Curt to post the pics on Sunday.

    @ Andrew - I prefer small batches as well, but these made some sense to do in one go.

    ReplyDelete