About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 13 June 2016

SYW Russian Generals Day Two

As predicted, I got the painting finished this evening, the satin varnish on shiny parts is drying and I've dabbed water around the figure bases to help loosen the PVA holding them onto the painting sticks. In a while I'll take them off the sticks and glue them onto bases.






That means that tomorrow I'll be able to add basing gunk to all of this batch - the generals, hussars and cuirassiers. Then on Wednesday evening I can drybrush the gunk and do the flocking and tufting and the batch will be complete.

6 comments:

  1. You always seem to get something done and blogged. These are mighty fine looking chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent painted figures! Can't wait to see them based!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michael A - thank you m'Lord :)

    @ Hobbyworker - cheers! :)

    @ Clint - not always, but often enough to make it look that way ;)

    @ Peter B - thanks! You need wait no longer :)

    @ Peter D - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete