About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 18 February 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 61 Koreans WIP 11

I've had a good day at the paint table. All the painting is done and the figures have had a Klear/ink coat:

No, you're not getting a close-in pic at this point!
Since taking the pic, I have touched up the bases, done some small touch-ups on the figures and done the ink wash on the bases. The ink will need a few hours to dry, so I'll be leaving them overnight. Tomorrow morning I'll drybrush the bases, spray them with matt varnish, flock the bases, take pics and submit them. And then give my brushes a good clean ready for the next project. I'm not sure what it will be just yet. I do want to do the rest of the SYW Russians, but I also need a brief break from 15mm after this lot. So, I might do a small batch of 28mm figures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. There is definite doldrums around this year ,, you will push on through I am sure

    ReplyDelete