About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 24 February 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 66 More SYW Russians WIP 5

I've got a bit of a cold and I'm feeling rather drained, so progress on the Russians hasn't been as fast as I'd have liked this evening:



I have got them to a point where I should be able to finish them tomorrow night or Saturday afternoon, but I don't think I'll be able to get the other two regiments done in time for submission on Monday - they'll have to wait for the following week. I will get the generals done though.

Last night I popped the cuirassiers off their painting sticks and glued the officer, standard bearer, drummer and six troopers onto bases (the other two troopers will be going on bases with generals):


I also forgot yesterday to post a pic of some goodies I received through the post:


Some more stencil sheets from Anarchy Models. If you're wondering about the "loose skulls", if things go to plan, you might see what I've got planned for them in a couple of weeks time.




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling a 100% Tamsin, there is a lot of it about at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on the Russians and hope you're feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michael A - thank you! That does seem to be the case :)

    @ Neil - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete